What is Laughter Yoga & How can it help you?
Laughter Yoga is a revolutionary idea – simple and profound.
An exercise routine, it is sweeping the world and is a complete wellbeing workout.
In today’s world, people want to be healthy, they want to be happy, but instead they are getting stressed out, depressed, getting less sleep, more negative thoughts and feeling isolated.
Does this sound like you?
Are you someone who wants to bring more laughter and joy into your life?
You are in the right place.
Laughter Yoga has been developed by a medical doctor from India- Dr. Madan Kataria – and it has spread across 100 countries.
Benefits of Laughter Yoga are:-
- A cardiovascular exercise, working the heart and lungs
- Improves circulation and respiration.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Reduce tension in the body and mind and promote relaxation.
- Work out the diaphragm, increasing the body’s ability to use oxygen Release endorphins, which act as natural pain-relievers
- Give an overall sense of happiness and well-being
- Encourages playfulness,creativity and spontaniaty.
- Builds team spirit and improves morale.
Ann is available for Laughter Yoga sessions in Business, Celebrations, Residential homes, Schools and Colleges and with Individuals. Please contact Ann for enquiries.
Laughter Yoga Sessions in Sussex
Laughter Yoga 6 week Course in Brighton(Evolution) starting Wednesday 23rd January 2019 from 6-7pm
Laughter is the BEST medicine.
Come along and enjoy easy fun exercises and games that encourage playfulness, laughter, connection and relaxation of mind and body.
No jokes or sense of humour needed!
Seriousness is equated with responsibility, when in fact; I think we would be much more responsible if we had more joy and laughter in our lives. Deepak Chopra
Please wear comfy clothes and bring water(and a friend!)
For more details and bookings phone Ann 01273 871524