What is Laughter Yoga & How can it help you?
Laughter Yoga is a revolutionary idea – simple and profound.
An exercise routine, it is sweeping the world and is a complete well-being workout.
In today’s world, people want to be healthy, they want to be happy, but instead they are getting stressed out, depressed, getting less sleep, more negative thoughts and feeling isolated.
Does this sound like you?
Are you someone who wants to bring more laughter and joy into your life?
You are in the right place!
Laughter Yoga has been developed by a medical doctor from India- Dr. Madan Kataria – and it has spread across 100 countries.
Benefits of Laughter Yoga are:-
- A cardiovascular exercise, working the heart and lungs
- Improves circulation and respiration.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Reduce tension in the body and mind and promote relaxation.
- Work out the diaphragm, increasing the body’s ability to use oxygen Release endorphins, which act as natural pain-relievers
- Give an overall sense of happiness and well-being
- Encourages playfulness,creativity and spontaneity.
- Builds team spirit and improves morale.
Laughter Yoga Sessions Online
Cheer Up Tuesdays via Facebook Live every week at 6pm
Join in from the comfort of your home via Facebook live. Enjoy easy, fun exercises that encourage playfulness, laughter, connection and relaxation of mind and body.
Please wear comfy clothes and bring water. A donation of £5 would be highly welcomed, thank you.
Ann is available for Laughter Yoga sessions in Business, Celebrations, Residential homes, Schools and Colleges and with Individuals. Please contact Ann for enquiries.
For more details and bookings phone Ann 01273 871524
Seriousness is equated with responsibility, when in fact; I think we would be much more responsible if we had more joy and laughter in our lives. Deepak Chopra